Saturday, October 20, 2012

looking forward

Since making jewellery I have always wanted to share the inspiration for pieces, usually with a photograph.

I have always been passionate about photography and have enjoyed using my photos to share the inspirations behind my jewellery collections. Over the years this has naturally led me to improve my skills as a photographer, to the point where I feel honoured to have won a few prizes this year in a local photography exhibition, and have recently been asked by Getty Images for quite a number of my photos to be part of their world renowned collection of photographic images.

So I feel happy now to list my photographs in my Etsy shop. My first printed work will be a calendar for 2013 featuring a collection of images that represent me and my inspirations.









The calendar is printed on high quality matte 350gsm card; the paper is from a certified sustainable forest. Each page measures 21cm x 14.8cm (8.3 x 5.8 inches), size A5. The pages are held together by a silver hinged ring with a tied linen ribbon, ready to attach to the wall. The ribbon has a branch with little birds sitting on it and “life is beautiful” printed on it.



They're available in my Etsy store now.

4 comments:

Suzi Smith said...

beautiful!!! & congrats on the getty images too.... your photography is fab :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Even more beautiful in person. Mine is already on my wall and it'll be lovely to have a bit of home to look at throughout the coming year. Thank you, my talented friend! xxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning...as beautiful as your jewelry...thank you for sharing.